Wednesday 8 May 2013

CHAOS

Chaos in Greek mythology was, quite simply, darkness, a void.    From there eventually came earth, more darkness and all the trouble between the Greek Gods!   

However, we are not going there!   The modern sense is anything disordered, formless, and quite often, very untidy.  Carmi's Challenge this week is CHAOS.   I thought about our spare room, but ultimately came up with these!


  
Stalls at Leek (Staffs) Flea Market can be totally chaotic




Costume jewellery needs a sort out!




Button jars can be useful  and fascinating for visiting small children!    But chaos if you are trying to find a particular button!

For more interpretations of Chaos, follow the link above and see what others have done!

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

When I was little, I figured that a flea market had fleas. Nice pics, Gilly!
~

Bob Scotney said...

Darn it! I gave our local flea market a miss today. I wouldn't if I had seen your photos first.

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Nice photos, I especially love the costume jewelrey and buttons. Great colours!

Jess Brady said...

I love these, Gilly! I think the button shot is my favourite - love the different shapes, sizes and colours :)