Wednesday, 26 June 2013

SHINY AND NEW

Carmi, has chosen SHINY AND NEW for his photographic challenge this week.   Follow the link to see lots of shiny new photos!

I had to do a bit of lateral thinking for this one, as I don't get out much, let alone view great shiny and new buildings!   However, I have come up with the following shiny pictures - I hope you like them!


The conker season is not upon us yet, but I love the smoothness of newly opened conkers, and the gorgeous colour






The market in Barcelona, Spain was just wonderful!    The fish were definitely new, and they shone!   I didn't know the names of these and they looked rather ugly fellows.   Not too sure how I would have cooked them, given the chance!






A new necklace and bracelet I treated myself to.

To see more photos of the Barcelona market, go to my other blog

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Horse chestnuts?

I had to look it up...

Nice pics, as always, Gilly.
~

Karen S. said...

I have always liked Horse Chestnuts, and picked them up as a child all the time. Too often if you ever asked my mother! You sure brought out some cool and interesting shiny and new today. Great post Gilly!

Michèle Dextras said...

Great post Gilly! I would never have thought of food for shiny! Love the colour of that jewelry.

Bob Scotney said...

Conkers! What a great idea for shiny.