Wednesday 26 June 2013

SHINY AND NEW

Carmi, has chosen SHINY AND NEW for his photographic challenge this week.   Follow the link to see lots of shiny new photos!

I had to do a bit of lateral thinking for this one, as I don't get out much, let alone view great shiny and new buildings!   However, I have come up with the following shiny pictures - I hope you like them!


The conker season is not upon us yet, but I love the smoothness of newly opened conkers, and the gorgeous colour






The market in Barcelona, Spain was just wonderful!    The fish were definitely new, and they shone!   I didn't know the names of these and they looked rather ugly fellows.   Not too sure how I would have cooked them, given the chance!






A new necklace and bracelet I treated myself to.

To see more photos of the Barcelona market, go to my other blog

4 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Horse chestnuts?

I had to look it up...

Nice pics, as always, Gilly.
~

21 Wits said...

I have always liked Horse Chestnuts, and picked them up as a child all the time. Too often if you ever asked my mother! You sure brought out some cool and interesting shiny and new today. Great post Gilly!

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Great post Gilly! I would never have thought of food for shiny! Love the colour of that jewelry.

Bob Scotney said...

Conkers! What a great idea for shiny.