Tuesday 2 September 2014

VEGETATION

This week we are knee deep in various forms of vegetation for  Carmi's Photogrpahic Challenge.   Follow the link to see what sort of vegetation others have found for their Cameras.

Down in deepest Cheshire, providing drought doesn't cover the land, we tend to get very lush vegetation!   Its the rain, you know!


Down the end of our garden it is very lush - I call it the Fernery



But there is a rather nice little Cotonoeaster which seeded itself there two or three years back.



I did mention the rain, didn't I?



However, it makes my Echinacea flower!




Not sure if fungus counts as vegetation, but this is a rather splendid specimen on an old willow tree.

Do let me know if you enjoyed these - I love comments , good or bad!

6 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I will count the fungus among us.

Thanks for showing us your garden!
~

21 Wits said...

Lush by all accounts! Your offering of raindrops are lovely too. I could spend many hours roaming about here.

21 Wits said...

Oops, forgot to mention the fungus and I'd say oh yeah for sure! Lovely shot too.

Bob Scotney said...

You must have had more rain in Cheshire than we've had in the North East. You are more overgrown than us.

Alexia said...

Beautiful ferns, and hostas! Lovely :)

Somewhere round about said...

Fernery ....a brilliant word :)

Loving that last fungi....