Tuesday 6 January 2015

ALL TIME FAVES !

Another chance for us to post our favourite shots of all time, and burrow down into our archives!

To see great photos from others, and I can promise you there will be tremendous ones, go to Carmi over at this link.

I love seeing patterns in things, and taking close-ups, trying to get to the essence of the object.    Sounds a rather weighty objective, but you can see the results here!



The security gate over a door.



Reflections in the lake in our park



Radishes!   But a gorgeous colour!


Yes, the answer is a lemon!



Coloured felt tip pens, just waiting to be used by my Great Granddaughter!



Raindrops on a long thin leaf.

Don't forget to go and see the favourite shots of others over at the link above.   And do please leave a comment on mine, I do love to know you have been visiting!

5 comments:

21 Wits said...

Gilly your all time favorites today are mine too! I believe I recall of couple of them the last one and especially the markers! I am a big coloring fan!

Bob Scotney said...

Those reflections are growing on me.

DougPhoto2009 said...

Gilly, nice selection of favorites. Thanks for sharing.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Those are very fine, Gilly.

(And I did finally put up my 2nd selection of favs...was out of internet for a bit last week and I got all backed up.)
~

Hootin Anni said...

Hi Gilly!!!
I saw your smiling profile on another blog and with such a happy, wonderful charm your photo emits, I had to stop by and introduce myself.

I enjoyed your 'favorites' post today. Those radishes look so yummy. And the water drops on the leaf spine is extraordinary!!

Nice meeting you.