Tuesday 10 February 2015

R-U-B-B-E-R-Y

S-t-r-e-t-c-h your imagination this week - its all things Rubbery over at writteninc where Carmi wants Rubbery things!   Go over to the link to see what other stretchy and bouncy photographs are there!


I had fun with this one!




Spin around on this - in the better weather!



What would we do without these things to keep our lives together??



His and hers!    We share here!



Yup!  We have wacky wellies too!

Do leave a comment if you visit - I love to know who has been - and I don't mind if your comment is all bad!  (Well, not much, anyway)

11 comments:

Bob Scotney said...

You look too organised for us - gloves pegged up!
Colourful wellies - we don't own any.

Alexia said...

I love the 'wellies' (gumboots to us) - so bright and attractive! My post has a tyre in it too, or will do when I have organised it.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I haven't had anything like wellies since I was little. I probably could have used some since, though!
~

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Wellies! Not since I was last in England quite a few years ago have I heard that word! You stole my ideas my dear Gilly! Will have to get up earlier next time! Thanks, fun to see and read.

DougPhoto2009 said...

Gilly, eclectic selection. Thanks for sharing.

21 Wits said...

Ha! Ha! His and her gloves (like my hubby would ever!) hehehe! I can tell you had fun with this, I loved everyone, and I don't know why, maybe because I really miss and enjoy Carmi's themes, but I thought this theme was just a blast too!
WooHoo!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Fantastic pictures. What wonderful wellies you have.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Fantastic post. who knew there were so many rubbery things laying about.

Gail said...

What a wonderful idea for hanging gloves. I'm going to see if I can do that.

When I finally found boots, I got two sets so I can have a spare. The pinks ones are if I fall in a hole somewhere head first maybe the family can spot me.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Treebee said...

Elastic bands are as rare as hen's teeth in our office. Good to see some!

Unknown said...

Great rubber photos. I gave up because all I could think of were tires. We don't own any rubber boots here. They are fashionable but honestly the days rubber boots are actually useful here are quite few.