Tuesday 22 April 2014

CHAOS

I nearly took a photo of our spare room for Carmi's latest challenge to us!    CHAOS bring all sorts of incidents or pictures in our minds.   But for my answer to the challenge I have come up with these.


Self-explanatory!



Messy raindrops and dripping tree outside



Blooms all muddled together - if one fell down, several joined it!



A chaotic stall at Leek Flea Market.   You'd have a job to find anything you wanted - though maybe you could light on some treasure!

Do post your own chaotic photographs on the link above - and have a look to see how others have interpreted this subject.

3 comments:

21 Wits said...

Oh my how fun on the last photo! It is true, chaos is one of those words, where one doesn't need any words! I like the pretty nature chaos captures as well!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

What are those flowers? They look almost artificial...but the bees know the genuine thing!
~

Bob Scotney said...

I'm glad the flea market that I spent some time at yesterday was muddled but not as chaotic as yours.