Wednesday 13 August 2014

LOOKING STRAIGHT DOWN

Now if there is one thing I don't do, it is climb up high and look down.   Well, I never climb up high, not the sort of high where there is a sheer drop, whether its cliffs, buildings or church towers.   I just don't. do. heights!

However, in order to post along with others of stouter stomachs at Carmi's Thematic Photographic challenge I have looked straight down, with my feet firmly at ground level!



Early morning dew on fallen leaves, one Autumn





Another autumnal shot - Horse Chestnuts, or conkers as they are colloquially known here!




More autumnal leafs with morning dew.




And lastly - a Spring one - deep inside a Crocus

For other heightened shots, go to the link above and see what others have cleverly taken!

3 comments:

Bob Scotney said...

Gorgeous, Gilly. One of those conkers looks like a kidney. Super crocus.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I like the crocus, too.

We are just starting to get some leaves changing here, and falling off the trees.
~

Alexia said...

That first leaf is beautiful - and the crocus is lovely.

I'm with you on the heights thing, Gilly!