Tuesday 28 October 2014

ROUND AND ROUND

I sometimes feel as though all I am doing is going round and round!    But no, Carmi, over at writteninc.   wants us to find great photographs under the title of "Round and Round".   Go to the link to see what others have come up with in this circular challenge!

Firstly, I found this one in my archives:


Sliced courgettes (zucchini to you Canadians!)



And more food - tomatoes on the vine




Then I had to go down to our Garden Centre (who sell a great many more things than just garden items!) and found two lots of pots.


This little fellow, who I think is supposed to have plants growing out of those rather small holes.   He looked a bit sad and was languishing under a "50% off" card but I still didn't buy him and ............

  
............these rather cute little owls.   I made sure they were all facing the same way before I took their portrait!

Do leave a comment if you visit - I love knowing who has been here!

8 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Poor sheepish plantholder!

Maybe if was 75% off?
~

Alexia said...

A great collection. I wouldn't have been able to resist buying an owl or two!

Somewhere round about said...

loving those round and round owls!

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Food, always my favourite topic and the tomatoes and zucchini (yes I am Canadian) look wonderful.

Bob Scotney said...

I missed out on a bowl of fruit but your courgettes and tomatoes have reminded me for another time. The owls take the prize.

21 Wits said...

You certainly found a great gathering of round in an all around post! I am a fan of cucumbers and tomatoes too! Your photos have succeeded in making me very hungry! Such cute owls too!

Max Sartin said...

Love the cucumbers, and the owls are adorable.

Treebee said...

I popped round!
How could you resist that cut price sheep!?