Thursday 2 April 2015

PLEASE BE SEATED

Didn't think I had any shots for "Please be seated" this week!   But then I remembered the House in Orkney that we went to last year.   I can't remember the name of the house, but I don't think I would feel very relaxed sitting in this room!



And I feel very sorry for the tiger!

For other interesting chairs and seating arrangements, go over to Carmi's writteninc.  to see what others have come up with.

Please leave a comment if you visit - I will see them when I return from sunny Spain!   :)

3 comments:

Bob Scotney said...

I wonder whether a room like this inspired Elinor Glyn.

Would you like to sin
With Elinor Glyn
On a tiger skin?
Or would you prefer
To err with her
On some other fur?

It's amazing the things I forget but then remember her!!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Just imagine a few wolfhounds on those couches, Gilly. The place will be homey (and chewed) in no time!
~

Alexia said...

Interesting, yes - relaxing? I don't think so.
(Love the fabric on the left - can't decide whether it's a big chair or small sofa)

I'm glad you liked my bird lady, Gilly. Enjoy Spain... I'll be there soon, too :)