Wednesday 22 April 2015

WHERE I WORK

Carmi, over at Thematic Photographs has chosen Where You Work for us to illustrate this week.

Hmmm!   That's a bit difficult.    Being well over 21 and retired, and a woman to boot, do I actually work?   You bet I do!   

So here are a couple of photographs of my kitchen - my domain(!)   They were taken to show my sister the new doors and drawers we had fitted, so not a lot of tidying up was done!

Do go to the link above, I am certain there are far more interesting, and unusual shots, of where people do (paid) work!



And yes, that is a loaf of bread I've just made in the bread-maker in the bottom picture!



3 comments:

photodoug said...

Gilly, bet some great meals come out of this work place. Thanks for sharing.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Gilly, your new doors and drawers are AWESOME!

;-)

Bob Scotney said...

Neat kitchen. I considered including a shot of our kitchen sink but realised I use the dishwasher more.