Wednesday 5 August 2015

SPONTANEOUS

Spontaneity is not always easy for photographers, especially if you have been trained by your Dad to wait, compose, think, before you press the shutter!

However, over at writteninc.  it's spontaneous photographs that Carmi is asking for!   Go over to the link to see how others have managed to be spontaneous!

As far as I am concerned, it is the natural world where I have managed to get spontaneous photographs.    I always feel awkward using a camera where there are people around!


I was in a coach travelling from Le Havre to Rouen when I spotted this bridge coming up.   Its taken through the coach window, and I have no idea where exactly it is!


We get Jays in our garden, but they don't often pose conveniently like this!




Nor do Herons usually sit on the railings by the lake in the park!   But I imagine he got a splendid view from up there! 


I had several 'spontaneous' shots of this bee before he posed in a more bee-like manner!

Enjoy more spontaneity at the link above!

6 comments:

Somewhere round about said...

Aren't herons lovely? Caught sight of one from the tram the other day.....

Gail said...

Wonderful photos.

21 Wits said...

That was one busy bee great shot. The heron is a really great spontaneous catch too. All great photo selections.

Alexia said...

Great captures. I have often taken shots out of coach windows, without too much success. The heron is very good!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

The heron is very happy that humans put that nice fence there for him!
~

Bob Scotney said...

Nearly all nature shots have to be spontaneous. They won't post for you so grab the moment when you can.