Tuesday 5 January 2016

BLUE

Its everything BLUE this week for the Thematic Photography.    Apart from blue skies, which we haven't seen much of lately!     Do go to the link to see what others have found Blue this week.


There are of course, blue flowers.   These are Grape Hyacinths




There is nothing quite so blue as a blue tarpaulin!




The old blue paint on this ancient gate is nearly off.   Its propping up a compost heap!




Blue wellies ready for the rain and mud!




Sun beds ready for the sun on a cruise ship.

Do let me know if you have visited, and leave a comment - I always enjoy reading them!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice set of blues :)

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

I love the bluebells and the wellies! Wonderful shots Gilly.

Bob Scotney said...

The wellies would be too short to deal with the water out there on some of our streets! Great shots.

Alexia said...

Great photos! I love the contrast of the berries and the tarpaulin - perfect.

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Hi Gilly, about the blue wine glasses, when we first rented this house a couple of years ago, we bought regular wine glasses that we store in the garage for future winters. Drinking wine in blue glasses didn't appeal to us either!

awareness said...

Happy New Year Gilly!! I followed a link from Carmi's blog. I have the urge to blog again! Especially after seeing your photos! LOVE all the blues!!! The blue tarpalin is gorgeous.........and the blue wellies? I want a pair.
Hope you're well!!
Dana.

Tony McGurk said...

A nice selection of Blues. I especially like the old gate, looks good. I love old stuff, my wife is 51 he he he...

21 Wits said...

Gilly what colorful and cheery blue you bring to this week's theme! The boots are really something too! Great fun, thanks. I finally got mine in too.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Very pretty! I love those flowers.
~

Unknown said...

Lovely Blues.